domingo, 17 de julho de 2011

MOTOWN'S BEATLEMANIA




MOTOWN'S
BEATLEMANIA

Músicas:
01 - Chris Clark - Get Back
02 - The Four Tops - Got To Get You Into My Life
03 - The Supremes - Can't Buy Me Love
04 - Bobby Taylor - Eleanor Rigby
05 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Come Together
06 - Jr Walker & The All Stars - Hey Jude
07 - Florence Ballard - Yesterday
08 - Valerie Simpson - We Can Work It Out
09 - The Supremes - I Want To Hold Your Hand
10 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - Yesterday
11 -Jonah Jones - Michelle
12 - Chris Clark - Got To Get You Into My Life
13 - The Undisputed Truth - With A Little Help From My Friends
14 - Smokey Robinson& The Miracles - Hey Jude
15 - The Supremes - I Saw Him Standing There
16 - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Yesterday
17 - Diana Ross & The Supremes & The Temptation - Got To Get You Into My Life
18 - The Supremes - Yesterday
19- Diana Ross - Come Together
20- The Originals - Let It Be
21 - Gladys Knight & The Pips - The Long And Winding Road
22 - Chris Clark - With A Little Help From My Friends
23 - The Supremes - Michelle - Yesterday
24 - Diana Ross & The Supremes - Hey Jude


**********

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário