quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

KARAOKE MP3G FROM THE BEATLES

KARAOKE
MP3G FROM THE BEATLES
Músicas :
A day in the life.mp3
Act naturally.mp3
All my loving.mp3
All you need is love.mp3
And i love her.mp3
And your bird can sing.mp3
Any time at all.mp3
Baby It's You.mp3
Back in the U.S.S.R..mp3
I Saw Her Standing There 1.mp3
Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite!.mp3
Birthday.mp3
Blackbird.mp3
Can't buy me love.mp3
Come together.mp3
Day tripper.mp3
Dear prudence.mp3
Devil In Her Heart.mp3
Do you want to know a secret.mp3
Don't let me down.mp3
Don't pass me by.mp3
Drive my car.mp3
Eight days a week.mp3
Eleanor rigby.mp3
Free as a bird.mp3
From me to you.mp3
Get back.mp3
Getting better.mp3
Glass onion.mp3
Golden slumbers, carry that weight, the end.mp3
Hard day's night.mp3
Hello goodbye.mp3
Help!.mp3
Help.mp3
Here comes the sun.mp3
Here there & everywhere.mp3
Here, There & Everywhere.mp3
Hey jude.mp3
I am the walrus.mp3
I feel fine.mp3
I Need You.mp3
I saw her standing there.mp3
I should have known better.mp3
I want to hold your hand.mp3
I will.mp3
If i fell.mp3
I'll cry instead.mp3
I'll follow the sun.mp3
I'll Get You.mp3
I'm a loser.mp3
I'm down.mp3
I'm happy just to dance with you.mp3
In my life.mp3
It's all too much.mp3
I've just seen a face.mp3
Lady Madonna.mp3
Let it be.mp3
Long and winding road.mp3
Love me do.mp3
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.mp3
Michelle.mp3
Misery.mp3
My bulldog.mp3
Night before.mp3
Norwegian wood (This bird has flown).mp3
Nowhere man.mp3
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da.mp3
Octopus's garden.mp3
Oh! Darling.mp3
Old Brown Shoe.mp3
P.S. I love you.mp3
Paperback writer.mp3
Penny Lane.mp3
Please, please me.mp3
Rain.mp3
Real love.mp3
Revolution.mp3
Rocky raccoon.mp3
Roll over Beethoven.mp3
She loves you.mp3
She's a woman.mp3
She's leaving home.mp3
Something.mp3
Strawberry fields forever.mp3
Taxman.mp3
Tell Me What You See.mp3
Tell me why.mp3
The ballad of John & Yoko.mp3
The continuing story of bungalow Bill.mp3
The fool on the hill.mp3
This boy.mp3
Ticket to ride.mp3
Twist & Shout 1.mp3
Twist & shout.mp3
We can work it out.mp3
When i'm sixty-four.mp3
While my guitar gently weeps.mp3
Why don't we do it in the road.mp3
With a little help from my friends.mp3
Words Of Love.mp3
Yellow submarine.mp3
Yesterday.mp3
You can't do that.mp3
Young Blood.mp3
You've got to hide your love away.mp3
Baixe Aqui :
Thanks Coffeemen ( http://avaxhome.ws/ ) for this post.

Um comentário: