sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

HOOKED ON A BEATLES TRIBUTE - DR. FINK & THE MYSTERY BAND




- HOOKED ON A BEATLES TRIBUTE -
DR. FINK
&
THE MYSTERY BAND
Músicas :
1. Please Me -
Please Please Me / All My Loving / Eight Days A Week / A Hard Day's Night / Can't Buy Me Love
2. Help Me -
Help! / Ticket To Ride / Day Tripper / Paperback Writer / Got To Get You Into My Life
3. Drive Me -
Lady Madonna / Drive My Car / Nowhere Man / Taxman / Eleanor Rigby
4. The Tribute -
Sgt Pepper''s Lonely Hearts Club Band / Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds / Magical Mystery Tour / I Am The Walrus / Strawberry Fields Forever
5. The Window -
Ob La Di Ob La Da / Get Back / Back In The USSR / Polythene Pam / She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
6. The End -
If I Fell / Michelle / Yesterday / Blackbird / Hey Jude / The End
Baixe Aqui :

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário