sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

BEATLEMANIACS !!! - THE WORLD OF BEATLES NOVELTY RECORDS


BEATLEMANIACS !!!
THE WORLD OF BEATLES
NOVELTY RECORDS
Músicas :
01 - The Bulldogs - John, Paul, George & Ringo
02 -The Bootles - I'll Let You Hold My Hnad
03 - Dick Lord - Like Ringo
04 - The Vernons Girls - We Love The Beatles (Beatlemania)
05 - Bill Clifton - Beatle Crazy
06 - Sonny Curtis - A Beatle I Want To Be
07 - The Fondettes - The Beatles Are In Town
08 - The Twiliters - My Beatle Haircut
09 - The Four Preps - A Letter To The Beatles
10 - Nilsson - You Can't Do That
11 - Link Wray & The Raymen - Please Please Me (Take 1)
12 - The Beattle-Ettes - Only Seventeen
13 - Rainbo - John, You Went Too Far This Time
14 - Murray Kellum - I Dreamed I Was A Beatle
15 - Bobby Comstock & The Counts - The Beatle Bounce
16 - The Bon Bons - What's Wrong With Ringo¿
17 - Terry Knight - Saint Paul
18 - Gigi Parker & The Lonelies - Beatles, Please Come Back
19 - The Hi-Riders - Stamp Out The Beatles
20 - Donnie Rae & The Defiants - Beatlemania
21 - The Carefrees - We Love You Beatles
22 - Bret & Terry - Beatle Fever
23 - Bobby Wilding - I Want To Be A Beatle
24 - The Mystery Tour - The Ballad Of Paul
Baixe Aqui :

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário