sábado, 1 de maio de 2010

BETTER THAN THE BEATLES

BETTER THAN THE BEATLES
Músicas :
1. Brad Berwick - I'm Better Than The Beatles
2. Weavils - We're The Weavils
3. Weavils - Here I Am In Love Again
4. Buggs - Buggs vs. Beetles (I Want To Hold Your Hand)
5. Gary Sanders - Ain't No Beatle
6. Exterminators - The Beetle-Bomb
7. Bocky & The Visions - The Spirit Of '64
8. Bobby & The Blue Jays - It's Comin Thru The Doors (The Windows & The Floors)
9. Ray Ruff & The Checkmates - Beatle Maniacs
10. Outsiders - The Guy With The Long Liverpool Hair
11. Pacers - You Got Me Bugged
12. Tony Rivers & The Castaways - I Love You
13. Chug & Doug - Ringo Comes To Town
14. Dorie Peyton - Ringo Boy
15. Bobby Comstock & The Counts - The Beatle Bounce
16. Gene Cornish & The Unbeetables - I Wanna Be A Beetle
17. Gene Cornish & The Unbeetables - Oh Misery
18. Ernie Maresca - The Beetle Dance
19. Gary Usher - The Beetle
20. Beattle-ettes - Only Seventeen
21. Vulcanes - Liverpool
22. Murry Kellum - I Dreamed I Was A Beatle
23. Swans - The Boy With The Beatle Hair
24. Bobby Wilding - I Want To Be A Beatle
25. The Motions - Long-Hair
26. Dick Lord - Like Ringo
27. Mr. Rek-O-Cut (bonus track)
Baixe Aqui :
Thanks http://odimusic.net/ for this post.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário