terça-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2012

BEATLES'69 VOL.02 - O OUTRO LADO DA ABBEY ROAD

BEATLES'69
VOL.02
O OUTRO LADO DA ABBEY ROAD

Músicas:
01. The Ballad Of John And Yoko (Front)
02. Old Brown Shoe (Twiggy & Holic's)
03. How Do You Do (Mallu Magalhães)
04. Penina (Aggeu Marques)
05. Every Night (Kleiton & Kledir)
06. Goodbye (Érika Martins)
07. Hoy As Sun (Surfadelica)
08. I Lost My Little Girl (Lafayete & Os Tremendões)
09. Fancy My Chances With You (Doidivinas)
10. Because I Knoe You Love Me So (Canastra)
11. Another Day (Zé Ramalho)
12.The Back Seat Of My Car (Aerocirco)
13. Oh My Love (Esmérya Bvlgari)
14. Gimme Some Truth (Holic's Com Twiggy)
15. I Found Out (Sãomer Zwadomit)
16. Isn't It A Party (Hevelyn Costa)
17. Behind That Locked Door (Sérgio Reis)
18. Woman Don't You Cry For Me (Elegia)
19. Beautiful Girl (Emmerson Nogueira)
20. I Live For You (Tantra)
21. Taking A Trip To Carolina (Fuzzcas)

Baixe Aqui:

Obrigado http://tribusetribunais.blogspot.com por esta postagem.

**********

Um comentário:

  1. OMG !
    Here's hoping ( and praying ) you know of this and are working on it !!
    http://blognotasmusicais.blogspot.com/2010/12/gadu-milton-aretha-ze-fafa-e-sergio-se.html

    get this ! .... Get This ! . . . GET THIS !!

    ResponderExcluir