sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

YERBLUES COVERS VOL.11 - BEATLEMANIA II (1962-1965)

YERBLUES COVERS VOL.11
BEATLEMANIA II
(1962-1965)

Músicas:

01 - The Smithereens - Cry For a Shadow
02 - The Fab Four - I Want To Hold Your Hand
03 - The Smithereens - I Saw Her Standing There
04 - The Backbeat Band - Twist And Shout
05 - Ian & The Zodiacs - Little Child
06 - The Rolling Stones - I Wanna Be Your Man
07 - The Smithereens - Some Other Guy
08 - Terrorvision - You Really Got A Hold On Me
09 - The Boys (UK) - Boys
10 - The Backbeat Band - Not A Second Time
11 - Smithereens, The - I'll Get You
12 - The Afterbeats - This Boy
13 - Del Shannon - From Me To You
14 - Little Richard - I Saw Her Standing There
15 - The Fab Four - She Loves You
16 - The Afterbeats - I Call Your Name
17 - Hoodoo Gurus - A Hard Day's Night
18 - Ross Rice - When I Get Home
19 - The Smithereens - You Can't Do That
20 - The Sneakers - Things We Said Today
21 - The Afterbeats - I'll Be Back
22 - The Beats - Eight Days A Week
23 - Freddie Ryder - Slow Down
24 - Marc Bolan & T.Rex - Honey Don't
25 - The Afterbeats - Baby's In Black
26 - The Beats - Mr. Moonlight
27 - Ian & The Zodiacs - I Feel Fine
28 - Chris Richards & The Distractions - You Like Me Too Much
29 - Plimsouls - Dizzy Miss Lizzie
30 - The Backbeat Band - Bad Boy

Baixe Aqui:

Obrigado http://serdanoite.blogspot.com por mais esta postagem.

**********

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário