segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

PAUL McCARTNEY - LETRA & MÚSICA

PAUL McCARTNEY
LETRA & MÚSICA
Músicas
01 - And I Love Him ( And I Love Her) – Rita Lee
02 - Girlfriend – Liah
03 - My Love – Leila Pinheiro
04 - I´m Carrying – Georgiana Bonow
05 - Adeus ( Goodbye) – Silvinha
06 - Viver e Reviver – Gal Costa
07 - Tolo na Colina ( The Fool In the Hill) – Amelinha
08 - Como Eu Sei ( Only Love Remains) – Verônica Sabino
09 - Essa Ternura( A Certain Softness) – Daniela Mercury
10 - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da – Pato Fu
11 - Oh! Darling – Rosa Maria
12-  Eleanor Rigby – Cássia Eller
13 - She's Leaving Home – Cida Moreira
14 - I Will – Érika Martins
15 - Junk – Jullie
16 - Let It Be – Adriana Vallejo
17 - Suicide – Twiggy
18 - I Am Your Singer – Hevelyn Costa
Baixe Aqui :
Obrigado http://www.musicascompletas.com/ por esta postagem.

3 comentários:

  1. Thank you for all your posts. Great One this one. What about Letra & musica Ringo Starr?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks.
    Ringo ?
    This has not yet been produced.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Dear Joao, try this
    http://lacaverna1510.blogspot.com/2009/03/im-greatest-all-star-tribute-to-ringo.html
    I double checked the files and no virus could be found.
    By the way, supberb Letra e Musica de Paul, I would leave only portuguese versions of solo tracks, I did on my iPod playlist and its lovely!

    ResponderExcluir