sábado, 21 de novembro de 2009

LENNON & McCARTNEY SONGBOOK - VOLUME 1

LENNON & McCARTNEY SONGBOOK
VOL. 1
Músicas :
1. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - John, Elton
2. Let It Be - Franklin, Aretha
3. Here There And Everywhere - Harris, Emmylou
4. Anytime At All - Lofgren, Nils
5. Day Tripper - Redding, Otis
6. With A Little Help From My Friends - Cocker, Joe
7. Hey Jude - Pickett, Wilson
8. In My Life - Collins, Judy
9. I Call Your Name - Mamas & The Papas
10. Got To Get You Into My Life - Bennett, Cliff & The Rebel Rousers
11. Tomorrow Never Knows - Monsoon
12. Get Back - Turner, Ike & Tina
13. I Saw Him Standing There - Tiffany
14. Please Please Me - Flamin' Groovies
15. Things We Said Today - Richard, Cliff
16. Nowhere Man - Three Good Reasons
17. I've Just Seen A Face - Dillards
18. From Me To You - McFerrin, Bobby 1
9. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window - Cocker, Joe
20. It's For You - Three Dog Night
21. Step Inside Love - Black, Cilla
22. Bad To Me - Kramer, Billy J. & The Dakotas
23. Yesterday - Faithfull, Marianne
24. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Silkie
Baixe Aqui :

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário