sábado, 3 de outubro de 2009

LENNON & McCARTNEY - SONGBOOK VOLUME 2

LENNON & McCARTNEY
SONGBOOK VOLUME 2
Músicas :
01.- Gary U.S. Bonds - It's Only Love
02.- The Flamin' Groovies - Misery
03.- Billy Preston - Blackbird
04.- Fats Domino - Lady Madonna
05.- The Crickets - I Want To Hold Your Hand
06.- Joe Cocker - I'll Cry Instead
07.- Sandie Shaw - Love Me Do
08.- Deep Purple - Help!
09.- The Flamin' Groovies - There's A Place
10.- Bryan Ferry - You Won't See Me
11.- Billy Bragg - She's Leaving Home
12.- Esther Phillips - And I Love Him
13.- Emmylou Harris - For No One
14.- Wet Wet Wet - With A Little Help From My Friends
15.- The Nylons - This Boy
16.- Bo Street Runners - Drive My Car
17.- The Strangers With Mike Shannon - One And One Is Two
18.- The Applejacks - Like Dreamers Do
19.- Dillard & Clark - Don't Let Me Down
20.- Spooky Tooth - I Am The Walrus
21.- Todd Rundgren - Rain
22.- Peter & Gordon - Nobody I Know
23.- The Fourmost - Hello Little Girl
24.- Vanilla Fudge - Ticket To Ride
Baixe Aqui :

Um comentário:

  1. Olá,
    Parabéns pelo Blog....gostaria de convidá-lo a visitar o nosso....minervapop.blogspot.com
    Valeu!
    Anselmo - SP

    ResponderExcluir