quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

LOST SONGS OF LENNON & McCARTNEY - FROM A WINDOW ( PIERSON , PARKER , JANOVITZ )

LOST SONGS OF LENNON & McCARTNEY
FROM A WINDOW
( PIERSON , PARKER , JANOVITZ )
Músicas :
01. I'm In Love - Kate Pierson
02. I'll Keep You Satisfied - Bill Janovitz
03. From A Window - Graham Parker
04. Step Inside Love - Kate Pierson & Johnny Society
05. It's For You - Bill Janovitz
06. Bad To Me - Graham Parker
07. That Means A Lot - Johnny Society & Robin Zander
08. Hello Little Girl - Bill Janovitz
09. Love Of The Loved - Kate Pierson
10. Tip Of My Tongue - Graham Parker
11. Goodbye - Bill Janovitz
12. Come And Get It - Graham Parker
13. A World Without Love - Bill Janovitz
14. Once And One Is Two - Graham Parker
15. Nobody I Know - Kate Pierson
16. Woman - Bill Janovitz
17. I'll Be On My Way - Johnny Society
Baixe Aqui :

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário